- Today customers manage their vertical fashion companies as two different business processes — design, develop, buy and sell to wholesale customers and to customers through their own retail channels — using two different SAP systems. Both systems use different data models and concepts and are integrated through data interfaces. SAP Fashion Management is an integrated solution to bring the processes for vertical fashion companies into one system. This solution enables them to manage their business processes across one large data system landscape. It also enables the companies in the fashion industry to use the power of in-memory computing to analyze large data volumes for a fast and accurate overview of products. This results in greater efficiency, quicker time to market, and better inventory control.
- SAP Fashion Management aims at harmonizing the following processes:
- Master data concepts for articles.
- Planning and Procurement.
- Inventory Management.
- ATP or Re-Scheduling and Allocation Run.